One box contains 1 special filter for saline air treatment.
To maintain the optimum air purification capacity, it is recommended to change the filter for saline air treatment after a period of 4-6 months of use.
The salt spare contains a special filter for the saline treatment of air obtained by a controlled recrystallization technology with the use of specially selected rock salt.
Changing the filter block
To maintain the optimum air purification capacity, it is recommended to change the filter block after four to six months of use, thus:
- Remove the adapter from the socket;
- Remove the adapter plug from the socket behind the appliance;
- Remove the appliance cover and remove the filter block;
- Carefully place the new filter block in the appropriate place and replace the cover that sticks with the two Salin labels;
- Restore the power of the purifier.
Salin S2 product
It is a medical device intended for use at home or in the office, which once powered to the mains mechanically passes the air in the room through a salt filter releasing small particles.
Purifier Salin S2 is recommended as an adjuvant in the treatment of respiratory problems due to the effect of fluidizing secretions and toning the vibrations of the cilia.
General use of the S2 saline by healthy people or people with mild respiratory conditions has revealed a number of general beneficial effects:
- Increase in the resistance to colds;
- quiet, restful sleep;
- state of mental comfort;
- a decrease in the problem of snoring.